Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blog reboot

I had this blog for a few years, initially focussed on my goal to continue publishing my science-fiction and horror movie reviews I used to do for another site. That intention faded somewhat with the passage of time. After that I regularly posted (links to) music videos I found on the net, most of them a little bit obscure, hidden in the Deep realms of the Electronic Music niche. Recently I noticed a lot of these posts were essentially made void thanks to broken links. So I decided to start anew. The focus of the blog will be, purposefully stated in very general terms: keep an open mind, stay curious and question everything. Apart from that, my original interests may still be the subject of future posts, as my fascination with them is still alive.

No comments: